Budget Building and Landscape Supplies are fiercely proud of the reputation we have built and part of the reason we have earned such “Good word of mouth” is the partnerships we have formed with our suppliers. We believe in offering the best service, the best products and the best prices we can source from the most reputable brands in the Building and Landscape industry.
We believe the following brands are the market leaders and, consequently, we are confident in offering their products to our customers:
- Adelaide Brighton: Adelaide Brighton are suppliers of construction material and lime products across Australia to building, infrastructure, and mineral processing industries. Their product portfolio includes industrial lime, clinker, premixed concrete, and aggregates.
- Jeffries: Jefferies are a locally owned and operated business supplying superior quality mulch, compost, and soil since 1842. Organic recycling technologies and focus on innovation form the foundation of Jefferies’ business policies.
- Flextool: Flextool have been market leaders in concrete construction for over 60 years. Their product range varies from construction tools to site prep material to surface finishing products.
- Spear & Jackson: Spear & Jackson are suppliers of various industrial tools including masonry, metrology, hand and garden tools. Spear & Jackson’s strength lies in their cutting edge technology and superior craftsmanship.
- Sika: Sika are Australia-based suppliers of premium structural strengthening products, concrete admixtures, roofing and waterproofing systems as well as sealants and adhesives.
- Husqvarna: Husqvarna has a rich history of 325+ years supplying garden, park and forest products, including robotic lawnmowers and chainsaws. Their focus on product safety and ease of use are unparalleled in the industry.
- Outback Sleepers: Founded in 2000, Outback Sleepers is a proudly South Australian company based in Adelaide. They supply material for retaining walls including concrete sleepers and steps.
- McLaren Vale Quarries: McLaren Vale Quarries are one of the leading suppliers of quarried products servicing Adelaide and Adelaide Metropolitan areas. The product range includes rubble for driveways, roads and other high traffic areas.
- Best Bar: Established in 1995, Best Bar is a Western Australian, family owned and operated company supplying steel reinforcement products to commercial, infrastructure and building industry. Some of the products include concrete sealants and steel reinforcing mesh.
- Peat Soil: Peats Soil supply the comprehensive range of garden products to suit a variety of purposes – from small pots to balconies and big gardens. Some of the products we source from Peats Soil include potting mixes, mulch, soil conditioners, and organic blends.
APRIL MADNESS SALE NOW ON
This April, if it's Pavers or Retaining wall blocks and its already in our yard, make us an offer!
We need to clear stocks fast for new stock arriving soon. So if there is something you like, make an offer and if the sums work
WE'LL DO THE DEAL
9 Commecial Road Sheidow Park,
South Australia 5158
DELIVERY 7 DAYS A WEEK | ALL SUBURBS
Sheidow Park opening hours
Monday: 6:30am - 5pm
Tuesday: 6:30am - 5pm
Wednesday: 6:30am - 5pm
Thursday: 6:30am - 5pm
Friday: 6:30am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 4pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm
Public Holidays: 10am - 3pm
Hackham Park opening hours
Monday: 7am - 4pm
Tuesday: 7am - 4pm
Wednesday: 7am - 4pm
Thursday: 7am - 4pm
Friday: 7am - 4pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Public Holidays: CLOSED